BITSAT 2022 Application Forms are expected to be out in the 1st week of April 2022. Candidates fulfilling BITSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria i.e. 5% marks in PCB/PCM along with an individual score of 60% in all the required subjects are eligible to apply for apply for the exam.
- BITSAT 2022 Registration Fee for male candidates will be Rs. 3400 while for female candidates it will be Rs. 2900. Students planning to apply for the Dubai exam center are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 7000. Read More BITSAT 2022 Registration Fees
- While completing BITSAT 2022 Application Form, candidates will also be required to upload the documents like Photograph and Signature as per the guidelines prescribed by the institute. Check BITSAT 2022 Document Upload Guidelines
- BITSAT 2022 Slot Booking process will also begin after the completion of application form where candidates will get the opportunity to book the time and slot for the exam of their choice. Check BITSAT 2022 Slot Booking
BITSAT Application Form 2022 Dates
|BITSAT 2022 Application Form Release Date||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date to fill BITSAT 2022 Application Form||4th week of May 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 Form Correction||4th week оf Mаy 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 Exam Center Allotment and Announcement||1st week оf June 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 Slot Booking||1st tо 2nd week оf June 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 Admit Card Release Date||2nd week оf June 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 Exam Date|| |
BITSAT Application Form 2022: Steps to Apply
Candidates are advised to read all the important instructions before filling BITSAT Application Form 2022 online. The steps to fill BITSAT application form have been mentioned below:
Step 1- BITSAT Registration
- Visit BITSAT 2022 official website and click on the link for BITSAT Registration
- A new window will open with a set of instructions. Read all the instructions carefully and then click ok.
- You will be redirected to a new window. Click on the link for “New Registration”.
- The application form will open where you can now enter your personal details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality.
- Enter a valid mobile number and email Id.
- Enter the captcha code and click on ‘Proceed’.
Once the student completes these steps, a unique application number will be generated. Students must save the application number allotted for future use.
Step 2 – Filling BITSAT Application Form
- Candidates will be required to fill the application form displayed on the screen and enter personal and academic details along with specifying their preferred program, marks obtained in the qualifying examination, etc.
- In Personal Details, you have to enter your Father’s name, mother’s name, communication address, nationality, etc.
- In Qualification Details, you have to enter the details for Class 12th qualifying exam such as name of the school, name of the Board of Examination, year of passing, marks, etc.
- Candidates will also get an opportunity to select any 3 BITSAT exam centers of their preference from the options in the drop-down menu.
- After filling the details provided in the "Personal Details" section, applicants are required to click on the "Confirm and Submit Details" tab. In case of correction of any mistake in the form click on the 'Edit above details' tab.
Step 3: Upload Required Documents
- Candidates are required to upload scanned images of their signature and photograph.
- Candidates can upload the two documents by clicking on “Choose File” option.
- Select the images of signature and photograph then click on “Next” button. The preview of images will appear. Now, Click on the “Upload” button to upload images.
Specifications of Scanned Documents for BITSAT Application Form 2022
|Required Documents||Maximum Size||Format|
|Scanned Photograph||4 KB to 100 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Scanned Signature||1 KB to 50 KB|
Step 4: Payment of BITSAT Registation Fee
The last step to fill BITSAT Application Form 2022 is the payment of the application fee. Students must note that BITSAT application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable in any case. Candidates can pay the application fee online using the below-mentioned processes:
- Payment using PayUMoney Gateway: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking/ UPI
- Payment using Pay TM Gateway: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking/ UPI
BITSAT 2022 Application Fee has been increased this year. The table below shows the application fee that needs to be paid for each category of students:
|Candidates opting for Dubai as Test Center||7000|
Step 5: Submission of Online Application Form
- Candidates are advised to go through their application once before pressing the submit buttons.
- Change the details if required.
- Confirmation will be sent to your registered email Id and mobile number.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- BITSAT Mathematics Syllabus
- BITSAT Physics Syllabus
- BITSAT Chemistry Syllabus
- BITSAT Lоgiсаl Reаsоning Syllabus
Recommended Web Browsers for BITSAT 2022 Registration
The preferred web browsers to fill BITSAT application form 2022 that is recommended by authorities are:
- Internet Explorer (version 11 and above)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 3.0)
- Google Chrome (version 3.0)
BITSAT Application Form 2022 for International Applicants
- There is no separate BITSAT Registration procedure for International Applicants or NRIs.
- They are required to apply under the International student’s admissions scheme. International Applicants with valid SAT scores and passport are also eligible to fill BITSAT Application Form 2022.
How to check BITSAT Application Form 2022 Status?
- Once a candidate has successfully submitted BITSAT Application Form 2022, they will receive a message on their registered email ID and phone number about the successful application.
- Another option for student to check his/her application status is to login into the candidate portal on the official website using their login ID and password.
How to find BITSAT 2022 Registration Number?
It may happen that a candidate forgets their BITSAT 2022 application number or misplaces it. In that case, you can follow the steps below to recover the same-
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Forget Application Number”.
- Enter their Registered Email ID, Mobile Number, Gender and Date of Birth
- Click on “Proceed” button
- BITSAT 2022 Application Number will be provided again.
BITSAT Form Correction 2022
The procedure for editing the application form for BITSAT 2022 is:
- Visit the official website: bitsadmission.com.
- Click on the “edit application form” link.
- Enter your application id and password to log in.
- Your BITSAT 2022 Application form will be visible for editing
- Edit the application form for the necessary details, if any.
- After editing, click on the “Submit” tab.
Applying for Admissions to BITS
- In addition to applying and appearing for BITSAT 2022, candidates are also required to apply separately for admission to BITS by giving details of their 12th marks and preferences to different degree programs offered at BITS Campuses.
- The detailed application procedure, details of academic flexibilities such as Dual Degree, Transfer, etc; admission modality and the final list of Degree programs offered will be made available at the BITS admission website.
BITSAT Application Form 2022 FAQs
Ques. What is the start date to fill BITSAT Application Form 2022?
Ans. BITSAT 2022 Application Forms are expected to be out in the 4th week of February 2022. Eligible candidates can fill BITSAT application form 2022 on the official website at bitsadmission.com.
Ques. I am unable to access my BITSAT application form 2022. Can you send the application form by email or post?
Ans. BITSAT application form 2022 cannot be sent by email/post. Students can required to contact email@example.com in case of any issues while registering.
Ques. I have taken Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2. Am I eligible to fill BITSAT application form 2022?
Ans. Yes. Candidates who have studies Physics, Chemistry and Biology in Class 12th can apply for B.Pharm program. However, there are other eligibility criteria that needs to be fulfilled before filling the online application form. Check BITSAT Eligibility Criteria
Ques. What is the process to fill BITSAT application form 2022 for NRIs?
Ans. There is no separate procedure for NRIs to fill BITSAT application form 2022. However, candidates who have citizenship other than India can apply under the International students admissions scheme.
Ques. What is the procedure to fill BITSAT application form 2022 for candidates with foreign qualifications?
Ans. There is no separate procedure to fill BITSAT application form 2022 for candidates with foreign qualifications. Such candidates have to apply similar to Indian students under the International students admissions scheme and must have valid SAT scores for admission.
Ques. I want to apply for BITS Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses. Should I fill separate BITSAT application form?
Ans. No. A single BITSAT application form is sufficient, where you can give your preferences to all the first degree programs for all three BITS campuses except B.Pharm. For B. Pharm program you have to apply through a separate application form.
Ques. I have filled the online BITSAT application form 2022. But, I have not taken a printout of the same. How can I get a printout now?
Ans. You can visit the official website for BITSAT 2022 and login to the candidate portal. You will be taken to the online application form submitted. You can take a print out of the same for future reference.
Ques. Can I pay BITSAT application fees in cash and what is the application fee for BITSAT 2022?
Ans. No. You can pay the application fee for BITSAT 2022 inline through PayU Money or PayTM. BITSAT Application Fee has been increased for all categories. The table below shows the application fee to be paid while filling the admission application online:
|Candidates opting for Dubai as Test Center||7000|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.